SCREENING RESULT OF SHORT-LISTED TEAMS
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MAIN STAGE OF THE COMPETITION
On 15 August 2016 (on schedule with the timeline previously approved by Danang City People’s Committee on 7 July 2016), the Professional Advisory Board of the ‘International Landscape Design Competition for HAN River, Da Nang City’ - hereinafter called the PAB - has held a meeting to short-list the registered teams.
After 12 days of advertisement on mass media, The Competition has attracted a total of 39 teams who registered. They include:
- 13 teams from Vietnam, of which 4 are from Danang City
- 12 teams who are co-operations between Vietnamese and foreign organizations
- 14 teams who are international teams or international co-operations outside Vietnam
Geographically, there are:
- 13 teams from Europe (France, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Denmark)
- 2 teams from Oceania (Australia)
- 11 teams from Asia (Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam).
Among these teams, many of them are prestigious companies worldwide (some have been operating in Vietnam) or leading ones in Vietnam and Danang, while some others are new and dynamic.
The meeting took place from 2pm - 5:30 pm at Danang Department of Construction. There were 8 Board Members attended and 3 Members absent due to work exigencies.
After listening to the presentation by the Technical Team of the COB, the Committee has discussed on the capability of each registered team. After two rounds of screening and voting, the Committee has reached a consensus to select 12 most capable and most suitable teams to compete in the main stage of the Competition. This short list is approved by the COB and is already annouced to the public.
Competition Organizing Board